Together, we can reduce pet homelessness and animal suffering.
The Dumb Friends League’s work to make our community a better place for the animals and people has many rewards.
Dumb Friends League employees, based in Denver, Castle Rock and Franktown, Colorado, are a dedicated group of people committed to animal welfare, and we are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time staff members. Our benefits are designed to help our staff lead healthy, productive and rewarding lifestyles. They include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement option with League matching contributions*
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance
- Personal time off (PTO)*
- Holiday pay*
- Employee assistance program
- Discounts on supplies and limited veterinary services*
*Benefits offered to part-time employees (minimum 20 hours/week)
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete our online application. Resumes and cover letters should also be uploaded through our online application. Thank you for your interest!