A career at the Dumb Friends League is challenging. Our work to make our community a better place for animals and people is never ending, but it has many rewards.
Dumb Friends League employees are a dedicated group of people committed to animal welfare, and we are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time staff members. Our benefits are designed to help our staff lead healthy, productive and rewarding lifestyles. They include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement option with League matching contributions*
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance
- Personal time off (PTO)*
- Employee assistance program
- Bank-at-work and direct deposit options*
- Discounts on supplies, vaccinations and medications for your pets*
*Benefits offered to part-time employees (minimum 20 hours/week)
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete our online application. Resumes and cover letters should be uploaded through our online application. Thank you for your interest!
The Dumb Friends League is committed to providing a safe and drug free work environment. All offers will be made contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check (including driving record if the position requires the operation of a vehicle) and drug test. The League does conduct drug testing for existing employees for reasonable suspicion and post work place accidents.