How will you make a difference?
Help us protect vulnerable pets and horses in Colorado. The Colorado General Assembly convenes every year in January, and you can play an important role in helping pass animal-friendly legislation.
What you can do
Becoming an advocate is simple!
- Sign up to receive our advocacy emails.
- Review the emails as they come in. We will inform you of where we stand on the bills.
- If you agree with us, you’ll follow easy instructions on contacting your representatives – it’s just a click of a button, unless you want to say more.
- You’ll receive results from us as they occur.
- You’ll feel great to know that YOU made a difference!