This cat-tastic event will feature:
- Hundreds of adoptable cats and kittens
- Adoption fees waived on cats 1 year & older, plus a goodie bag full of freebies for you and your new feline friend!
- Meow Market—dozens of vendors selling food and cool cat-related merchandise
- Colorado Cats Count T-shirts, car magnets and more!
Plus entertainment and activities to celebrate all things feline!
- Cat clicker-training demonstrations
- Fun photo opportunities
Want to be a vendor?
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Dumb Friends League through our vendor opportunities at CatFest. Your participation in this fundraising event will help cats find their way into the hearts and homes of new families. Plus, you will gain exposure to more than 2,000 people.
Please submit your vendor application online. The deadline to apply is July 3, 2015.
All of the following items must be submitted by July 3.
- Complete Vendor Application online or print
- Signed Rules and Regulations online or print
- Proof of insurance (see #3 in Rules and Regulations). This may be obtained as an insurance rider through your current insurance provider. If you do not have an insurance provider or have trouble obtaining the certificate, please check here. In the past, many vendors have found this website helpful for event-day liability insurance.
Items may be submitted online or returned via mail to Dumb Friends League, Attn: CatFest Vendor Coordinator, 2080 S. Quebec St., Denver, CO 80231. If paying with a credit card, you may also fax them to (303) 696-0063 or scan and email them to email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend the event but would still like to participate, consider donating gift certificates or items to be used in our adopter gift bags. Please send items along with the CatFest In-kind Donation Form to 2080 S. Quebec St., Denver, CO 80231 by July 3, 2015.
If you have any questions, please contact Maryjane Jarvis, vendor coordinator, at (720) 241-7126, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors!