Estate Planning Basics: Tools, Tips, Tricks and Traps
What are the important aspects of estate planning? This free seminar will include information on wills and living trusts, planning for incapacity, proper planning for your beneficiaries, including inheritance taxes, and choosing the proper person to settle your estate. If you are interested in learning the basics of estate planning, then this seminar is for you!
* Advantages and disadvantages of wills and living trusts
* How to protect your heirs from themselves and ensure your gift helps, not hinders, your heirs
* How to keep the courts out of your private health care and financial decisions
* How to make sure someone you trust can legally speak for you in the event of disability or incapacity
* What is a beneficiary designation, and when do you use it?
To RSVP by September 15, please call Melannie Grimme at (720) 241-7150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.