How will you make a difference?
Volunteer as a Veterinarian
Our mobile spay/neuter units area always in need of additional veterinary support! Come join this amazing team of compassionate professionals who are making a difference every day by volunteering their services in our underserved communities.
All of our volunteer veterinarians start by working alongside a shelter veterinarian at our Quebec Street Shelter in Denver or our Buddy Center shelter in Castle Rock. After working in the shelter, you will have the opportunity to volunteer on one of our mobile spay/neuter units.Veterinarian Application
What to expect
- Arrive at the clinic site at 9 a.m.
- Grab a fresh cup of hot coffee or tea, or even cold beverages and snacks
- Perform surgery with the assistance of a highly-skilled CVT
- Have some laughs and enjoy some banter with colleagues (you can invite a colleague to team up with you on surgery day!)
- Leave the clinic around 1 p.m.
Once you’re in our system, you will receive monthly calendars via email asking you to sign up for clinic days that fit your schedule.