Together, we can reduce pet homelessness and animal suffering.
The Dumb Friends League’s work to make our community a better place for the animals and people has many rewards.
Dumb Friends League employees, based in Denver, Castle Rock and Franktown, Colorado, are a dedicated group of people committed to animal welfare, and we are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time staff members. Our benefits are designed to help our staff lead healthy, productive and rewarding lifestyles. They include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary Long-term disability insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement option with League matching contributions*
- Personal time off (PTO)*
- Holiday pay*
- Employee assistance program
- Discounts on supplies and limited veterinary services*
- Student Loan Assistance for Veterinarians and Certified Veterinary Technicians
- Discounts on pet insurance*
- The Dumb Friends League is a Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualified employer. Go to https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/ to learn more about this program.
*Benefits offered to part-time employees (minimum 20 hours/week)
The Dumb Friends League provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.