Together, we can reduce pet homelessness and animal suffering.
The Dumb Friends League’s work to make our community a better place for the animals and people has many rewards.
Dumb Friends League employees, based in Denver, Castle Rock and Franktown, Colorado, are a dedicated group of people committed to animal welfare, and we are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time staff members. Our benefits are designed to help our staff lead healthy, productive and rewarding lifestyles. They include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary Long-term disability insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement option with League matching contributions*
- Personal time off (PTO)*
- Holiday pay*
- Employee assistance program
- Discounts on supplies and limited veterinary services*
- The Dumb Friends League is a Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualified employer. Go to https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/ to learn more about this program.
*Benefits offered to part-time employees (minimum 20 hours/week)