We are not offering in person adoptions appointments at this time. Until it is safe to resume normal operations, we are only offering adoptions appointments by phone. During these adoptions consultations, we will discuss your preferences, understand your circumstances and offer guidance in selecting an appropriate pet, all while being safe.
To see adorable adoption success stories, click here!
Only one adoption inquiry submission per person will be accepted.
Frequently asked questions:
- What are adoption consultations by phone?
- If I’m speaking to an adoptions counselor, why do I have to fill out the questionnaire?
- Do I get to meet the pet before I make the decision to adopt?
- Since I can’t meet the pet, what happens if it is not the right fit for me and my family?
- Why am I only able to submit one adoption inquiry?
- What if I don’t see the “START ADOPTION PROCESS” button?