The Dumb Friends League is excited to announce our first restaurant and brewery Give Back Day on Thursday, October 17. Show you care for animals, create a sense of community and increase your customer base by joining us for Bone Appétit, benefitting the League.
As a community-based animal welfare organization, the Dumb Friends League provides an unwavering and dedicated voice for those who cannot speak for themselves. Our mission is to end pet homelessness and animal suffering, and we help not just animals that come into our shelters, but we also impact animal welfare throughout the Denver metro community with our programs and services.
By participating in the Bone Appétit event, you will help the more than 20,000 injured, scared and homeless animals who come to our shelters each year in need of medical care, behavior programs and, perhaps most important, hope for finding a new home.
How do I Participate?
Sign up your restaurant, brewery or bar by August 1, 2019 to participate in our Bone Appétit event.
Register here. Please note that partners who sign up after August 1 cannot be guaranteed inclusion in all marketing materials.
What are the Benefits of Participation?
- Your company/restaurant’s name listed on our website, which receives 6,000 hits a day, along with a link to your site
- A dedicated email to our 100,000 constituents
- A post on our Facebook page, which has more than 92,000 followers
- A post on our volunteer Facebook page and a dedicated email to our 1,400 volunteers
- A mention in our publications, which reach an average of 50,000 constituents
- New customers visiting your location, creating repeat business
What are my Business Obligations to Participate?
- Contribute 15 percent of all gross food and/or alcohol sales made on October 17 (customers do not have to mention the Dumb Friends League) to the Dumb Friends League with a minimum contribution of $300.
- Send a check payable to Dumb Friends League no later than November 8, 2019.
- Promote the Bone Appétit event by displaying event materials a minimum of two weeks before the event.