Our adoption fees for equines range from $250 to $1,000. These fees do not cover our investment in each equine’s rehabilitation, training and veterinary care. Generous donations allow us to provide this vital care to horses in need.
Our commitment to you:
Believing in full transparency, we promise to represent our animals honestly, based on what we know about their past, what we observe and what we can accomplish while they are in our care.
What we ask in return:
- You will not sell the animal for slaughter.
- You will not use the animal for breeding purposes.
- You will permit us to visit the facility where the animal will be maintained.
- Use the contact form below to make an appointment with a trainer.
- Begin the adoption process. Work or ride the equine that fits your goals and skill set for three complimentary lessons. At this point the horse is considered pending adoption and will not be shown to other interested parties.
- Site inspection. A site inspection will be completed during or after the lesson phase.
- Brand inspection. A brand inspection will be completed and ownership will be transferred.
- Congratulations, you are a new horse parent! Schedule a pick-up time.
If you’re interested in learning more about the adoption process, read more.