Who shops on Amazon? (Wait. That’s a silly question. Maybe a better question is “Who doesn’t shop on Amazon?”) Did you know that every time you shop on Amazon, the homeless pets and horses at the Dumb Friends League can benefit from the AmazonSmile program?
AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon, and the same products you currently purchase are available through AmazonSmile. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5 percent of the price of eligible purchases to a customer’s selected nonprofit organization, such as the Dumb Friends League. Each quarter, the AmazonSmile Foundation makes donations to the League based on previous quarter’s purchases—and the donations add up!
You already shop on Amazon, so why not turn to AmazonSmile and support the Dumb Friends League in a new, easy and automatic way? Join and get started today:
- Visit smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone
- Sign in with your amazon.com log-on credentials
- Go to Account, scroll to Other Programs and click on Change your charity/Not for profit organization
- Search for and pick the Dumb Friends League as your selected charitable organization
- Start shopping … and giving to the League!
If you’re looking for a simple, convenient way to support the League and by doing what you normally do at no additional cost to you, visit smile.amazon.com today to join. Be sure to tell your friends and family about AmazonSmile, too. From everyone at the League, thank you!
Have a story you’d like to share? We’d love to hear it, click here to share your story!