helpful handouts for pet adopters, owners & educators
Pet Tales – Autumn 2019
- Take the Fear out of Veterinarian Visits
- Leslie A. Malone Center Dedication and Grand Opening
- A Day at the Park
- Planned Giving 101
- Coming to a Table Near You: Bone Appetit Give Back Day
- On the Drawing Board: New CSU Animal Health Building
- It’s Raining, It’s Pouring, Sweet Maggie is Enjoying!
- Milly is a Feel-Good Story Wrapped in Fur
- Beer + Cats + Compassionate Coloradans = 2019 Catwalk
- It Takes a Village
- They Entered, You Voted, and Now See the Winners
- Day in the Life: Animal Movement Coordinators
Just Between Friends e-newsletter
October 2019 – In this issue:
- If you’re happy and you know it, say meow
- Tricks to make Halloween a treat for your pets
- Boo! It’s time for the Howl-o-ween Pet Costume Contest
- The language of compassion
Sign up to receive the next issue.
Harmony Equine Center Post e-newsletter
November 2019 – In this issue:
- Harmony wins ASPCA Help a Horse Home Challenge prize
- What is managed admissions?
- Socially Conscious Sheltering
- Trainer’s Tip: Bad mouth
- Pippy is looking for a home
Sign up to receive the next edition.
2019 Annual Report
Before making a donation to help the animals in our care, you are invited to review our annual report. It is a compilation of our activities for the period July 1, 2018, through June 30, 2019. You can also request a copy by calling 720.241.7161.