helpful handouts for pet adopters, owners & educators
Pet Tales – Summer 2020
- Adopting for COVID-19: Q & A with Apryl
- Who Let the Paws Out
- A Life Defined by Dogs
- Legislation Expected in 2020 at a Glance
- Humane Education Goes Virtual
- Do You Remember Trigger
- There’s No Place Like Home
- Help Your Pets Stay Safe This Fourth of July
- Keep Your Pup Safe Wile Hitting the Trails
- What to Do if you Find a Litter of Kittens
Just Between Friends e-newsletter
July 2020 – In this issue:
- Strike a pose, and let’s get to it!
- Cooper jumps into his new family’s hearts
- Join us in changing the lives of rescued dogs
- Don’t wait for a disaster to make a plan
Sign up to receive the next issue.
Harmony Equine Center Post e-newsletter
February 2020 – In this issue:
- Have you heard about Trigger?
- Open your heart to the benefits of owning a senior horse
- Giddy up to the Harmony Equine Center Horse Expo
- Trainer’s Tip: Barn sour
- Tonic is looking for a home
Sign up to receive the next edition.
2019 Annual Report
Before making a donation to help the animals in our care, you are invited to review our annual report. It is a compilation of our activities for the period July 1, 2018, through June 30, 2019. You can also request a copy by calling 720.241.7161.