helpful handouts for pet adopters, owners & educators
Pet Tales – Spring 2020
- Pet Assist: Helping People & Pets in Crisis
- Tails of Redemption
- Helping animals in the San Luis Valley
- Hagrid’s Epic Weight Loss Journey
- Paws and Painting
- A Passion for Animal Advocacy
- Donor, Adopter and Foster Parent: Dr. Hillary Everist, Aloha Fund
- Have You Heard About Trigger?
- When a dog is like a big kitten
Just Between Friends e-newsletter
March 2020 – In this issue:
- Join us in the Spring Gift Challenge!
- Large as life and twice as nice
- Introducing the Socially Conscious Sheltering Social Media Toolkit
Sign up to receive the next issue.
Harmony Equine Center Post e-newsletter
February 2020 – In this issue:
- Have you heard about Trigger?
- Open your heart to the benefits of owning a senior horse
- Giddy up to the Harmony Equine Center Horse Expo
- Trainer’s Tip: Barn sour
- Tonic is looking for a home
Sign up to receive the next edition.
2019 Annual Report
Before making a donation to help the animals in our care, you are invited to review our annual report. It is a compilation of our activities for the period July 1, 2018, through June 30, 2019. You can also request a copy by calling 720.241.7161.