A Sign of Respect
The Dumb Friends League Pet Resource Center offers wellness and educational services to prevent suffering in pets whose caretakers are unable to provide this care. Out of respect for our clients and to remove barriers when documentation is challenging, our services are provided on an honor system. If you can afford to provide wellness care for your pet, please see one of the excellent veterinarians in our community.
We provide compassionate services to pet owners in underserved areas to help keep pets healthy, happy and in their homes. We offer vaccines and microchips at reduced fees.
Services offered by the Pet Resource Center are made possible by donations intended to create a safety net, so no pet suffers.
Adult cats and dogs can be seen annually for vaccination. Puppies and kittens must be 6-weeks old to receive the distemper shot and 4-months old for the rabies shot. No income qualification is required.
Community Vaccine Clinics
Any owned cat or dog is eligible. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have the capacity to serve breeders or rescue organizations.
Vaccine clinics are held in collaboration with community host sites:
- January 29, 2022-(FULL) Dumb Friends League Veterinary Hospital at Yuma, 191 Yuma St, Denver, 80223-indoor clinic
- February 5, 2022-(FULL) Dumb Friends League Veterinary Hospital at Yuma, 191 Yuma St, Denver, 80223-indoor clinic
- February 9, 2022-JCPenney at Town Center at Aurora Mall, 14200 E Alameda Ave, Aurora, 80012-drive thru clinic
- February 19, 2022-Dumb Friends League Veterinary Hospital at Yuma, 191 Yuma St, Denver, 80223-indoor clinic
- February 26, 2022-Dumb Friends League Veterinary Hospital at Yuma, 191 Yuma St, Denver, 80223-indoor clinic
Appointments are available between 8:15 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Register for an account in our Patient Portal system. After registering you can view available appointment times and book an appointment for your pet.
Payment is due at the time of service; cash, check and credit cards are accepted.
- $20 for limited exam, rabies and distemper vaccinations
- $25 for microchips
Visit the Patient Portal to book appointments and access vaccine records for pets vaccinated through the Pet Resource Center.
Visite el Portal del paciente para reservar citas y acceder a los registros de vacunas de las mascotas vacunadas a través de la Centro de recursos para mascotas.