WHY PARTNER WITH THE DUMB FRIENDS LEAGUE?
The Dumb Friends League is entirely community-supported. It is through our partners’ trust in our work that it is possible for us to care for, rehabilitate and place more than 20,000 cats, dogs, horses and other pets each year. Our work reflects not just our own commitment to pets and the community, but that of our partners as well.
Align your brand with the Dumb Friends League’s impactful work throughout Colorado – and help your business reach a large, compassionate audience of pet owners and animal lovers.
- Join a community of change-makers working tirelessly to improve the lives of animals, and the people who love them, across Colorado.
- Support long-term solutions and meaningful change in our shared communities.
- Help us care for more than 20,000 cats, dogs and horses each year, while supporting and preserving vital bonds between people and their pets.
- Gain visibility for your organization among a targeted audience of compassionate community members who believe in our work.
- Align with a trusted nonprofit organization that has been making a difference in Colorado for more than 110 years – with a Charity Navigator four-star rating.
YOUR IMPACT AT A GLANCE
Learn more about our impact in the community! Download our Impact at a Glance newsletter below.
Your support is an investment in the League’s mission to end pet homelessness and animal suffering. Your generosity serves vulnerable animals and people in our community, meeting their needs with the resources and care necessary to not just survive, but thrive. In our last fiscal year: