Thank you for considering the Dumb Friends League as the beneficiary of your fundraising activities!
Your fundraising donation will help:
- provide low cost veterinary services to owned pets who would otherwise not receive care
- bring hope and homes to homeless pets
- investigate cases of animal cruelty and neglect
- provide compassionate foster care for pets whose owners are facing domestic violence, hospital stays and other family emergencies
With every gift, you join in our mission to end pet homelessness and animal suffering.
Create Your Own Fundraising Page
To set up a fundraising page, click here. From there, you can share your page and track donations and progress!
Host a Fundraising Event
- Create your event concept
- Choose an event that fits your interest, talents, goals and time.
- Review our Event Guidelines
- Promote Your Event
- Event organizers are responsible for promoting their fundraising event.
- We’ve put together a toolkit to make your fundraising experience the best it can be.
- You can also reach out anytime to SpecialEvents@ddfl.org with specific questions or to share your creative ideas!
- Submit Your Event Proceeds:
The Dumb Friends League Leslie A. Malone Center
c/o Special Events Department
2080 S. Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80231
NOTE: We are not hosting offsite adoption events at this time nor are we able to bring adoptable animals offsite for events. Another shelter in our area may be interested, thanks for your efforts to help shelter pets.