The Dumb Friends League is now offering virtual adoptions at the Leslie A. Malone Center and Buddy Center! Schedule your appointment today!
Until it is safe to resume normal adoptions operations, we are offering virtual adoptions to help animals find forever homes. We are ready to discuss your preferences, understand your circumstances and offer guidance in selecting an appropriate pet, all while being safe.
Some of our adoptable pets have been waiting longer than most to find new homes. Learn more about our featured pets and see if one of these furry companions is the right fit for you, your family and lifestyle!
To see adorable adoption success stories, click here!
Virtual adoptions frequently asked questions:
- What are virtual adoptions?
- If I’m speaking to an adoptions counselor, why do I have to fill out the questionnaire?
- I can’t get an appointment for several weeks, will you hold a specific pet for me until then?
- Why are the available appointments several weeks away?
- Where are the pictures of adoptable pets?
- Does that mean I won’t see a picture of the pet before I adopt?
- Do I get to meet the pet before I make the decision to adopt?
- Since I can’t meet the pet, what happens if it is not the right fit for me and my family?