You can be yourself here.
We are committed to providing a team member experience where each person can be their authentic self, every day, as part of a community of respectful people. We are driven to create an accessible, inclusive, and equitable culture that supports, encourages, and celebrates the diverse voices and experiences of our colleagues.
For those who want to make our community a better place for animals and people.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time staff members. Our benefits are designed to help our staff lead healthy, productive and rewarding lifestyles.
League employees are committed to our mission to end pet homelessness and animal suffering, and we always have jobs available for talented people who want to join our team.
Our Benefits Include:
- Student loan assistance for veterinarians and certified veterinary technicians
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement option with League matching contributions*
- Personal time off (PTO)*
- Holiday pay*
- Employee Assistance program
- Discounts on supplies and limited veterinary services*
- Discounts on pet insurance*
- The Dumb Friends League is a Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualified employer. Go to https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/ to learn more about this program.
*Benefits offered to part-time employees (minimum 20 hours/week)
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.