When you include the Dumb Friends League in your will or long-term financial plans, you help ensure we can remain committed to the welfare of animals for many years to come.
Dr. Mary E. Bates, an early leader of the League, made an estate gift that provided for homeless animals well beyond her lifetime. The Dr. Mary E. Bates Founders Society was established to recognize individuals who have followed in her footsteps and decided to leave a legacy gift to the League.
Benefits of membership in the Founders Society include:
- Enrollment of your companion animals in our Pet Guardianship program, which ensures your pets receive the best carefor the rest of their lives.
- Invitation to our Founders Society luncheon, an annual gathering hosted by our League leadership team.
- A subscription to our Closer View newsletter, keeping you informed of the latest developments at the League.
- Acknowledgement of your name and contributions in our shelter, newsletter and annual report if you choose.
- A dedicated staff member available to answer questions and provide assistance.
We hope you’ll become a Founders Society member by naming the League as a beneficiary in your will, living trust, life insurance policy, pension plan or charitable trust.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
I would like more information on estate giving at the League: