First up, have you registered for the Dumb Friends League Virtual Furry Scurry yet? If yes, skip to the next paragraph. If not, what are you waiting for? From now through February 28, register for $40—that’s a $10 savings from event day. Think of what you can do with that extra money! Don’t be the person who misses out on saving 20 percent off event day pricing! And, did you know the $40 registration fee will feed four horses for one day? You heard it straight from the horse’s mouth!
Next, enjoy our top 10 reasons why people enjoy the Virtual Furry Scurry:
10. You don’t have to set your alarm to virtually Furry Scurry.
9. You can run, walk, hike or scurry whenever and wherever you like.
8. People from around the country can participate, so make a team with friends and family no matter where they live, which, let’s face it, is better than any Zoom happy hour!
7. You can walk at your own pace and set your own challenges.
6. You don’t have to dodge pups stopping for sniffs.
5. There are no bathroom lines.
4. You’re still supporting the Dumb Friends League.
3. There are no traffic or parking headaches.
2. You get to earn swag.
1. You’ll always win . . . well, along with the animals in our care!
And, finally, let us introduce you to our new Furry Scurry Toolkit! You could plan a party by yourself but think how much better it would be if you had a little help. That’s how you should think of our Furry Scurry Toolkit! We’ve put together resources to make your Furry Scurry experience the best it can be. Looking for a Furry Scurry logo? We’ve got you covered. How about a Facebook picture frame to show your spirit to your social media world? Yup, we’ve got that, too. We’ve even got templates for thank you emails and fundraising requests. We gathered everything (well, we hope) you need to make this year’s Furry Scurry an easy peasy tail-wagging good time! Our Furry Scurry Toolkit includes the most commonly requested resources along with a few things we think will help you along the Furry Scurry journey. Be sure to visit furryscurry.org/toolkit.
Oh sure, the Furry Scurry looks a bit different this year, but we’re so thankful for the sense of community you create. And, because the event is virtual, ask friends and family across the county to join in the fun! We can just imagine the adventures you’ll share over a Zoom call!
Just because we won’t be walking together doesn’t mean that we aren’t walking for the same reason—to help end pet homelessness and animal suffering!
Have a story you’d like to share? We’d love to hear it, click here to share your story!